Ya know, like at any moment steam is going to come from your brain because you feel so flustered?? Um...yea, I feel that way a lot lately. Here is my list of issues:
1. I have a half red/half white door (that is for a completely different post)-yes, it is another door story.
2. I never feel like enough is done around the house.
3. I have to book multi-city tickets in 2 days
4. I have children who are driving me nuts occasionally
5. I don't feel like myself. I need HIS peace. His rest. I need to spend more time with Jesus.
6. I get flustered too easily. I fuss when there is no reason to fuss.
7. I have a birthday cake to make
8. I have a homeschooling conference tomorrow.
9. I had to mail invites
10. I have a cake to make for 150 people, that I am nervous about.
11. I want more of Jesus.
12. I just need to trust God. And point blank, I ain't doin' it. PERIOD.
I am guilty. Guitly of giving people more of my time than the one who created me. That is why I am struggling. That is why I am anxious instead of at peace.
Summer is here and I am choosing more of HIM, then people. I am gonna spend the mornings BEFORE I leave to spend it with Him. If it means 6am, that's what it means-to give my day to Jesus. I need Him more than ever.
Do you?







3 comments:
You have a lot on your plate... no wonder why you feel flustered at time. I like your plan though... we all need to commit to that! I like what you said about choosing more of HIM, then people. I made myself a little note in my journal yesterday morning....
"The time that I spend with the Lord is the most important part of my day- Seek 1st the Kingdom & everything else will fall into place!"
Of course we all know that... now comes the hard part... I just need to follow through & DO IT!
It will all work out. Why do you feel like a bad friend? I had fun this morning (until Mr. Grumpy pants rained on our parade) & I'm looking forward to hanging with you bunches this summer. :) I love you!
That's what we all need...more of Him! My day goes so much better after spending time with the Lord..not that everything is perfect...just that He has filled me up so I can handle everything better! Love you and for crying out loud...just say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! We will still love you and the ones that don't...well...their loss!
It is always good to take a step back and to really put things into perspective. We need to remember who is #1!
Post a Comment