Welcome back to my world!!
So far in the last month......
*I have had my eldest son decide to go to El Salvador with his youth group , which I am proud that on his own he prayed and felt led to go, but on the other hand, I am sad that I am realizing that he is growing up SO fast!! That also included a Rummage sale, Babysitting Brigades (where they babysit to make money), selling of Barbecue and lots of letters to send!!
*I had a wisdom tooth removed, which ended up having a root exposed and then I ended up in MAJOR pain!! Ugh...that is why I
*Caitlyn has been having some severe allergy flare ups~which includes her poor skin to break out in major blister hives! Poor Baby! She ended up in the ER yesterday due to croup and the breakout. Seems like I can't get her eating anything without something causing her to breakout crazy!! SO frustrating!! Her poor little hands were all bleeding and crusty and I have coated them in all 3 meds the doctor prescribed with little good results! NO FUN!
*I did purge a few rooms to help make the house look better....although my hallway at the moment is FULL of laundry to do.....Have I mentioned how much I hate laundry?! I dread it! Maybe that is what i should be doing now...oh, well!
*Hubby started playing softball again this season, so every Monday night we are usually watching him run his
* Homeschooling is still going strong. Only 6 more weeks left!! (I think) Unless something crazy happens again (Let's pray not, I don't think I could handle it! Or maybe I could, I just don't want to!! LOL)
Well, that pretty much sums up the last month. Sorry I have been so neglectful. I do read all ya'lls blogs, I just don't usually have time to write anything~ hence the "life of a mom of 5"!
Here is a pic of Jordybug and I just to let you know we are still here!!








4 comments:
least I have you on FB!!! :)
hope your mouth is feeling better! I don't think there is anything worse than dental pain!!
Awwww...such a sweet picture.
WTG to your son for deciding to go on a mission trip!
I hope the allergies subside or you figure out how to help them!
Just thought I would send you a little note - go and check out my blog (HINT HINT!! You might have won something!!!)
Following from New Friend Friday! Hope you have a GREAT weekend and hopefully you can visit us and follow back! Thanks!
http://theartsymom.tk
Post a Comment