My internet is back up (as you can tell I couldn't help but blog before I leave)and I thought I'd do one last post before I drop off the "face of the earth"aka blogger world until the 23rd of July...yep....10 whole days of vacation. No kids, just hubby and I (lovin' on each other) I mean, working then relaxing in Denver and California!!
I'm really excited! I've had a lot to do and I was real sad when I had to miss "girls 80's skate night"...what a bummer. But I got to bed around 9pm and even did a 7am Walmart run today-yay me! I'm payin' bills, gettin' ready to pack, coloring my hair (yes, I'd rather pay $8 for a box then $50 or more to a salon and it turns out about the same-I'm cheap with 5 kids!), takin' out the trash, and feeding the kids!! A lot to do before 1pm~~
I thought I'd leave you a couple of pics from my bestie, Susan's 50th party!! What a blast~
Yes, I am one of those Moms that dresses the girls alike!
Karen and I (she's lost about 90 pounds...doesn't she look FAN.Tas.TIC?!)
Caitlyn and Susan! (doesn't look 50, does she?? nope not a bit!)
Bye Yall! I'm off to Denver and California!!! Post when I get back!!







3 comments:
VaCaTiOn! ENJOY your much needed, much deserved break with your hubby! Kids are great! Don't worry about a thing.
I think it's funny that you linked skate night before I even posted. How did you know it was coming... OK, not such a mystery. We missed you!
Have fun!!
Hope you have a great time.
And, happy blogiversary!
Post a Comment