Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Official...

I've now begun my homeschool journey...It's Official.
Today went swimmingly well for the most part. Pres loved his lessons and did really great-amidst the 3 breakdowns that were caused due to a lack of sleep thanks to an older brother! For some reason my 11 year old thinks that the rooster crows at 6:45am (I don't know where he received this wonderful gift from, but I pray it lasts until he gets old and gray-just during my term, could it please not crow until atleast 8am?? Um...hello?!)! And if he's not awake enough for you, here comes Jordybug fussing "sissy needs her pants changed..she's stinky!"...What fun!!
Anywoo....The boys definetely need a laptop. They can't get their work done on the same computer-even with taking turns. We'd be here all day! Oh well! Here's to surviving the first day of homeschool! Now I'm off to enjoy one of these and a nap!


And no, I don't care about the calories-I deserve it today!! MMMMMMMMM.....Yummy!
Now off to nap-and I'm cutting the phone off to!

No comments:

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com