While it has been a roller coaster ride-two weeks in, it has been truly what God has set in place for the next year to come-ya know....that CHANGE.
Yes, it's still coming. And He's preparing us for it.....now just waiting on Him. You see....I'm ready. I'm ready to dive in. But there is too much to do yet before I can fully jump, so to speak. Just like giving birth. It takes 9 months to develop that baby and then many (sometimes less) hours to deliver that precious gift. That's almost, maybe what it's like. The pain. The joy. The pressure. The overwhelming expectation of what is to come......yeah, that's what this feels like!
On another note, our Little girl turned 4!! Hard to Believe!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JORDYBUG!! We love you!
(This is when she was like 2...I just love this outfit, it's a fav!)
Oh vey! I have much to post about, but too many kiddos to teach right now. So I'll post when I can!








1 comment:
I know you gotta love being home with them! I just told Stephen the other day how much I love being with Reece all day. I feel so close to her. Kuddos to you for homeschooling! You're awesome!
Happy Birthday sweet Jordan. Liv had tons of fun @ the party.
PS- I was just thinking the other day how you haven't made a post in a while, then when you left me a comment today I clicked your name to see if you had a new pretty header up & I realized that I just haven't been getting your updates on my dashboard since you changed the name of your blog (which I like... btw) Anyway... didn't know if you had a way to let your other followers know.
I got some Robin blog catchin' up to do :)
Love you!
Post a Comment