I can't believe it...it's almost 2010! It has certainly flown by and I'm excited for the year to come! But here's a look back at Christmas and where we've been....................................................................
Our kids were so blessed this year...lots of great stuff! (and yes, I put bows in the girls hair just cause I can)
Christmas started at our house...
This was my favorite of the day....Her Granny put a bunch of goodies in her bag (the bag was bigger than her-ha) and she had to reach them all!
And then we went to Grandmama's house with all of Chris' family...
Then rode home via the lights downtown...
And then played some Monopoly! At which time Daddy beat us all! (that's a story for another post!)
And then a goodbye visit with my "Little Sis" who had to leave for her home in Texas....
What an awesome Christmas and we're enjoying our weeks vacation!!







1 comment:
Looks like a perfect Christmas
XoxoGapGirl
Post a Comment