So many weeks, I have sat crying...praying...believing...waiting. And you know something? HE always answers. It may not be the way we expected it or how we expected it-but He does.
I didn't cry about finances-it seems God has given this sweet, sorda ackward Peace (it's not weird to HIM-just to me) about that area of my life-It was about my responsibilities as a Mother.
I guess starting young, I know people are looking-judging-waiting for me to screw up. And I do-we all do-but it hurts. Hurts to the core of me that I might do something to mess them up for the rest of their lives or that I have to take authority over later.
I want to be a GREAT Mom-not just a good one and it has seemed to elude me. Everyone sees from the outside. My kids are great kids. They are all unique and beautiful-I love that. but lately, school has been an area we are all certainly struggling with. But when I read God's word I am reassured that I can trust my God that He has my family in His hands and I just need to let go and trust Him!
Haaa...Let go. That's a thought that I do consider-yet I find myself not being able to do that very easily.
Letting go means praying about it and trusting that God will take care of it. Seems simple, doesn't it? However it seems to be harder than I have ever imagined. I can't or shall I say I don't want to think of what it will be like when they actually have to leave the house! Argh....I wish they stayed babies longer!
I am encouraged that letting go to God is so much easier than always screwing it up myself-although I may do that anyway. Yet, He is there to forgive me and encourage me when I get in His word-daily (which I am going to do) and speak His word over my children-What a hope I have in Him!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago







1 comment:
letting things go & just be in his hands is.......so hard.
and yet, sometimes, it can be very peaceful...
Post a Comment