I am finding that it is hard to trust anyone. You think people are your friends and then they talk behind your back. If you are someone's friend, you share confidences-things you don't repeat.
I know who REAL people are and they love me, despite my faults and weaknesses. And by the way...don't we ALL make mistakes? Whatever happened to REAL friends?
And if you need to talk about other people instead of telling the person to their face-you are not a friend. A friend tells it as it is-in LOVE. And they uplift you when your down. They don't beat you up or give their opinion on what you should do, they give you the WORD of God.
I think I am learning the hard way that if you couldn't trust the person before-then it should be a lesson learned and to move on from. To not trust them again..PERIOD!!!
As for me.....Hard lesson-but certainly learned.
Park City Utah
4 years ago







3 comments:
everything ok?
back stabbing & repeating things are two different things to me.
For example---lets say there is a group of 4 women. And woman 1 tells woman 2 something.... to me, if woman 1 doesn't want woman 2 to discuss it with women 3 & 4 if the topic comes up---then woman 1 should tell woman 2, "please don't talk about this with anyone. I'm telling you because...."
So, what some people think of as "talking behind my back!" may just be talking that they think is okay because you brought it up before...
But, if someone intentionally violates that trust---then I'm with ya!
It was the second...you tell someone something in confidence and you expect them to keep it to themselves...and I agree if you are in a conversation and things are said-that's different, but a personal discussion is not the same.
Post a Comment