Wednesday, February 4, 2009

**Update**A new body...A new birthday and no more washin' dishes!!


Speaking of body..this body is exhausted! (the bad news)I was up most of the night with sweet Caitlyn night before last! She apparently had another reaction and was scratching her hands and wrists all night-poor baby! :( We rocked, sang, cried (her and i both), tried my bed, her bed, and the rocking chair-all to no avail! Finally, I gave her benadryl and some Motrin and about 5 am she finally really slept!! Hallelujah!! But for me-it just wasnt enough sleep and I could've used a whole lot more!! Tuesday, I met with my great friend, Susan for lunch after I had Caitlyn's first birthday pictures taken at
Portrait Innovations! She looked so cute in her tutu and the shirt I made!!! Then in her pretty smocked dress. I have created a tradition for our girls for their first birthday-buy a smocked dress and have first birthday picture!! So, they can pass it on to their own children!



Photo courtesy of Portrait Innovations!!

Doesn't her Tutu look A DOR ABLE!!! That's the one I purchased from Hannah's Tutu's!! They were great-quick shipping and really good communication! I would recommend you jump right over there and order your little girl (if you have one-if you don't buy one for a bday gift or Christmas!) !! I just think Caitlyn is just a cutie pie!! (ok..ok..I am partial!! I have the right to be..she may be my last..so I gotta spoil her a little more! :) )

P.s.....
We bought a dishwasher!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! It should be here by the 7th!!! I am completely siked!! Can't wait to test it out!! **UPDATE** Our dishwasher came in yesterday, we are going to get it today!! Wooohooo!

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can see how a little trip to the plastic surgeon would be good. After nursing one kid, my boobs were pancakes...after this next one, I'm sure I'll have divots on my chest.

Those pictures are great! Love the tutu!

And, did that mean that you don't have a dishwasher? With 5 kids? Oh my!

Kasie said...

How precious! Good job on the shirt! I love the tutu... so big & frilly, don't you just love having baby girls! Glad to hear about the dishwasher, I know you are happy!

Anonymous said...

She looks sooo cute! I know you can't wait for your dishwasher to get there!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Love your new profile pic...absolutely beautiful. Your cutie looks soo cute in her tee and tutu!

Lainey-Paney said...

a boob reduction....oh, i wish i had that problem!
(i'm sure you hear that a lot, and i'm sure you're thinking: no you don't!)

dish washer: i love our new dishwasher, so congrats on that!

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com