Monday, March 30, 2009

My thoughts for today...

I am not well today. I haven't really felt 100% for about a week. Some things happened with school, with my hubby and my health. Words were said that hurt like a knife, and although I know I shouldn't listen to them, some still ring true.
I am thinking of my own life, my faith, my circumstances. And I need to be reminded what the word says about all this. I need to dig deep today. I need to know HIS promises are true.....I mean...I do know they are true...I just need to remind myself.
This road called life is not easy and I am finding I want
change more than ever now! You know this change too...
I wanted to pack my bags and leave this place-have you ever felt that way? I have, many a time. Just now, it's different.
Before, I wanted to leave because Chris and I were struggling in our marriage and I never thought it work. Now, I want to leave because I am the one who can't find herself. I don't know who I am-I mean, I know what God has said for us as a couple, but not for me.
I am waiting, listening.....but all I here is silence. Maybe He is waiting for me to shut my mouth and listen. I am quite unsure. I felt so sure....now I am wondering where I went wrong.
I know God has shown us what we are headed to do, but have you ever gotten frustrated because you couldn't see the whole picture? I am one of those people who need a map with directions to get to my destination. In this case....God has given parts to the map.....almost like a treasure map...and I have to search out the rest.
I am afraid. I am unsure. I am scared. I am......not trusting HIM like I should. (i am being real with you all) I have to learn to let go and let
God....so...I am just beginning to completely let go....and it feels like falling. I will fall into HIS arms and I believe He will catch me!
Isaiah 41:10
10'Do notfear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'




1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It is so much easier to say "let go and let God" than to actually do it.

I will be praying for you. Maybe you can talk to your preacher/priest for guidance...I'm worried about you. Email me if you want to.

It is hard to always know yourself...take solace in knowing that we all feel that way at times.

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com