I've done a few...Here they are!
Favorites
1. Number: 7 Why you ask- I have 7 in my family and it also means completion
2: Song: ooo…this is a toughie (I love music) I would say “I love the Lord” by David and Nicole Binion. I would sing this to my girls to get them to sleep. They haven't recorded it, yet, but all their songs are great.
3. Color: Pink-OF COURSE!! I AM a girly girl!!
4. Season: Spring and summer
5. State: So Far….Florida…but that may change!
6.. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Sometimes…depends on the ride
7.Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Definitely with my hubby-I hate when he’s away
8. Do you believe in Angels and Demons? Yes. Completely. You should read Angels by Charles Capps. That will explain my answer a little further.
9. Do you consider yourself creative? Sometimes, I want to be creative, just don’t always have the time!
10. Have you ever Ice Skated? Yes…with a bunch of friends-It was great!
11. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying? This weekend at the Hoe-down when Pastor Cherie put fake “bubba teeth” in her mouth and smiled!! It was hilarious!!
12. Do you believe in love at first sight? Depends. I know when I met Chris that he was the one after a few dates…but love at first sight, I am not sure.
13. Do you always wear your seatbelt? Absolutely!
14. What talent do you wish you had? Organization. I hate mess, but I am not good at keeping it clean and organized.
15. What type of music do you like? Christian. That is all we listen to.
16. What is favorite place to go with your hubby? Um…..Outback, P.F. Changs….just on dates…Period!It's so nice just to get away him and I. We don’t get to do that very often.
17. Do you know how to play chess? No, but my son could probably teach me!18. What food do you find disgusting? Anything molded…egh..Gross!
19. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes, I broke my arm in Sunday school playing Red Rover….they sent the biggest boy over and he broke my arm!! 20. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater? Yes, when the foul language was awful and I'd do it again!
And here are Krystyn’s Questions!!
1. What is my favorite dinner of all time?? Um, that is kinda a tie. I love Chris’ Grandmother’s homemade meatloaf and then I love Cheesecake Factories Chicken Madeira.
2. What is the best month to have a baby? Wow….let me think. I have Feb, Nov, May, June and Sept babies, so if I recall correctly..I think May was best because it wasn’t too hot or too cold.
3. Heels or Flats? I love to wear heels to dress up (which I do a lot with church), but flats are a mainstay.
4. Do you see 20/20? Yep, for right now. Sometimes I think I need to check them though because it gets blurry when I read-I just pray over it though!
5. What is your all time favorite book? I am not an avid reader. The Bible would be my first choice, second would be “The Power of a Praying Wife”. It got me through some really rough times with our marriage. I refer back to it many times. I also like my mini devotional “Moms on the Go”. It’s good because it’s quick enough to read and get my daily dose of the word!
Thanks Krystyn!!! Now if you’d like to ask anything….feel free, I am up for it! I love mothering questions considering I have 5 of them!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago







2 comments:
Sure no prob!
Good answers!
I did the Power of a Praying Wife. For some reason, it just didn't click with me. Some of the ladies in my group agreed...not sure why, though
Ummm...lasagna....sounds so yummy. If only I could eat dairy and tomatoes (apparently, they don't agree with Natalie!)
I love all your answers and feel like I got to know you better. I love Outback and PF Changs too :)
Post a Comment