skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We picture this Post
Over at We Picture {this} they have a photo theme Black and white and I am playing along! Go and check out the site it has the most talented photographers, some amateur and some pro. Great site to learn how to photograph and enjoy lookin' at them!
Check them out here!!
6 comments:
These pictures are sweet as can be. Your children are beautiful!
Very cute picture of the baby...Love it. So sweet. The momoeries later on on the tiny lil hand... CUTE
These are such sweet pictures - love sleeping babies!! - and that second one is a great natural moment! I love how you framed both of these shots. Nice work!
Thank you so much for joining up on our theme this month!
Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
Oh, the sleeping babies are the best!
Love that 2nd one with the highlighted colors. Also like your 100th post entry below. I am coming up on mine soon too and was thinking of a similar "about me" series. Goes fast, huh!?!
Great Photos! I likt the hint of color in the second one and the sleeping baby is precious.
Post a Comment