Tea day finished up this past Saturday and I have only heard a.maz.ing things about it! Which I feel so great about. God is so good and faithful. Although I lost it a couple of times (ya know, crying in front of everyone because it looked like it all was falling apart), but in the end, it was a beautiful event! I am planning on getting the cd and trying to load it on youtube or something so you all can listen. Each woman that presented gave such an awesome message about their book. We had seven women all together and the book list made me wish I had more time and enjoyed reading a whole lot more than I do! For a person that runs a bookstore, that is a shame isn't it?
Hopefully I will have pictures soon too. We enlisted a professional photographer to take pictures and I am sure they will look great too!
Anywoo...off to hopefully a non eventful day for a while. I need some peace! Thanks to Erica and Carmen for all of their help with tea day...they are two amazing women of God!
I'm going to take a break now and go relax!







3 comments:
You are too sweet Robin. I loved everything about tea day! I can't wait to have some more of that tea forte... Love ya!
Hey Lady,
Here's my soap blog
www.bellacristocottage.blogspot.com
oh, It was so amazing, I am ready for the next one, aren't you carmen?
Post a Comment