Today has been CRAZZZZZZZYYYYYYY!! And I'm saying this because it really has been!
We had a few last minute errands to run. So, first we got everyone school shoes, which is a task in itself! Then we went to one of my fav places-Target to get last minute lunch stuff. Then we met my hubby for lunch, then Sydney met us to spend the day.
Syd is my best friends daughter, she's kinda like my little sister (although she is a whole lot taller than me!). She started watching the kids when Preston was a baby -so 6 years ago-Wow! Even thinking about it is amazing! She's a sweety. And I'm sad and happy all at the same time thinkin about her. See, she's movin to Dallas,Texas. She is going for school at "Masters Commision". I'm excited for her because i know it is where God wants her, but it's sad when family leaves! That's what she is to us!! We love that girl some kinda terrible! Jordybug called her Nydney for the longest time!
So, after Syd came and went with us to the mall to find a "peter pan collared shirt"-see, I'm telling you the specifics because I searced the NATION-and i mean it- for that stupid shirt!!! I wanted a resonably priced one-which took forever. But I found it -at Sears-THANKS SEARS! And it was only $10.50. You know with 5 kiddos you gotta be!
She came and stayed with us for a little while, then she left and I became miserably sick-the worst headach ever!!! I got so sick I threw up-gross! I hate throwing up, but I felt a little better afterwards, except for the headache-I'm still dealing with that one. So, I drugged myself and I am a little loopy-but that's better than pain. But I had to deal with it to get all the school stuff together.
SCHOOL DAYS
Well, we labeled, packed, made lunches, put clothes together, and organized (which I'm totally not an organized person-i wish i was!) all our kiddos for school! My Jordybug had to have everything princess-down to her folder no less! My preteen, T is a skateboarder at heart, so of course we had to have a Vans shoes and everything black. J decided on everything blue-don't know why, but ok. Pres decided on yellow for most stuff and I can't believe the deal i got on shoes!! We stopped in to payless to "just check" what they had-everything was BOGO, so I got two pair of shoes for $12 bucks!!! I couldn't believe it-Praise God!
Anywoo, I'm sittin here really wondering if I should've put Jordybug in K3, but I know it was the right thing to do, I'm just a little sad. Sad knowing we won't be playing princess during the day or just having girly conversations. But atleast I know if I have the urge for a girly day I can pick her up and noon and it's just me and her! But it's still sad....
Ok...I gotta get some rest-gotta get up at 6am-SOOOOOOOO not my thing-I am not a mornin gal for sure!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment