Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am.....

Nabbed this from http://cheaperthantherapyjen.blogspot.com/, who got it from Jenny, try it, you may like it!!
I am...
a strong woman....in my dreams
I think...about Jordybug going to school.
I know...
my God loves me.
I want... a bigger house and a new cell phone.
I have... the best family and friends.
I wish... for my children to have a long, healthy and happy life. (me too!)
I hate...
disloyalty.
I miss...being able to fit a size 5.
I fear...
change.
I feel... thoughtprovoking now
I hear... my husband watching a movie and Jordybug playing dolls
I smell... our lunch-chicken marsala.
I search... for?
I wonder... if this year is gonna get easier.
I regret... not always taking in the moment. (me too)
I love... chocolate
I care...
for my family.
I always... procrastinate.
I am not...organized
I believe...in a God who heals people, restores people, loves people
I dance... when noones looking
I sing...
because I love to
I don't always...
follow through the right way
I write... what I feel.
I win... for "best lookin kiddos" (i'm partial)
I lose... weight in my dreams.
I never... will jump out a plane
I listen... to HEAR and understand.
I can usually be found... on the computer.
I'm scared of... so many things.
I read...
rarely...unless it's my B.I.B.L.E
I forget...things on my grocery list consistently.
I just...realized I have to change the baby
I am happy about...blogging...it's refresing

No comments:

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com