Friday, September 5, 2008

Grace....is enough....


As I am typing, I am listening to Hillsong's new CD- "This is our God". It's an awesome CD and one song in particular is touching my heart today it's words are "your grace is enough, more than I need....at your word i will believe....let your spirit make me new. And I will fall at your feet and I will worship you here....your grace is enough"

His grace is enough. More than I need. When I think I can't make it, or I'm just going to lose it...there His grace is. Isn't that awesome?

That the God of this universe that created the stars and every living thing...loves me enough to see that I am good enough...worthy enough...to be loved and given grace beyond measure!!!! He paid an awesome price so that I could live in freedom...WOW..He's amazing!

I am reminded of our testimony and how he just gave me such freedom from all the junk in my life....I'll have to write a blog alone about that one....soon.

I pray you are enjoying His grace today....

2 comments:

Kasie said...

What a sweet blog. Our daddy is so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

God is soo good. I love Him so much. And His Grace is enough.

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com