
Today is the anniversary of the 9-11 attacks. I can't believe it has been 7 years! It sounds crazy! On http://www.msnbc.msn.com/ (I was actually watching it) they replayed the whole day~it was surreal.
I remember waking up that morning, taking the kids to school and coming back and turning on the tv to the same thing. I cried then, I cried today. I said a prayer for all the families that are still struggling with this.
So my thought for today is....please pray for these families and our nation. Our nation needs change!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other thoughts:
1. I'm proud I painted the boys bathroom almost completely
2. The first coat of the front door is done
3. I've done 4 loads of laundry (don't ask how many I have left!)
4. I have too much to do before Jordan's birthday party!!!!
oh...did I fail to mention...I am having a party here Saturday?? Stay tuned for pics afterward! My sweet girl will be 3~ I can't believe it!!
5. I have to work tonight.....ugh...too much to do there!
*note to self....go take nap so we can accomplish all of this.....*reminder...you have a list 3 pages long to do before Saturday!!







1 comment:
Talk about a busy day girl. I'm preparing for things to wind up here. Working on Fresh wind (which is taking a lot of time)...Kiss jordybug for me and sweet potato...I'm sad we won't be there Saturday (we just have a ton to get done)...maybe we can celebrate another day...Me,you,jordybug, sweet potato, big boy and sweet girl..My birthday is next wednesday..and I'm holding off celebrating til we are all wrapped up here...Love ya girly!!
Post a Comment