I was scared and excited. I was teary eyed as I watched my best friend, the love of my life hold our lovely boy. The crinkly face...how little he was.
6lbs. 12oz to be exact. We were young, unexperienced, but I loved that child like there was no tomorrow!
I remember sitting on my bed-17 and pregnant-praying. I just sat praying that he would be healthy and have every body part and that I would be a good Mom.

Everyone said we wouldn't make it, to give him up, to move on...we decided that we would have to grow up-and FAST! And we did. We grew and He grew-and He is growing into an awesome Jesus-loving teen. I can't believe I just typed those words! My baby is a teenager.
So...to Tevin....Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy! You are growing into a mighty man of God! You are a joy and I pray you know how much you are loved!
Don't forget to post what you are thankful for in the comment box!
http://adayinthelifeofamommyof5andwife.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-thankful-listwhat-about-yours.html







1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! It seems like only yesterday you were in Mighty Kids! Soon you'll be teaching in Mighty Kids! Love ya!
Carmen
Post a Comment