Friday, November 14, 2008

Whirlwind again...where am i?

I am sitting here pondering whether I want to dive into a pile of laundry that I know will quite literally take me about a week-pushing it. Amid the craziness of the last week and the fact that NOBODY can come to my son's birthday party (oh well...I must be bad mother of year...).
The last week has been a blur and I mean it. Between work taking over quite a few days and then my daughter waking up yesterday with serious going ons in her britches! And I mean serious-like praying literally for an hour waiting for the doctor to call. We ended up getting a 12:00 appt yesterday and went in to see him. (We've been there 6 times for the same thing and each time a different script-nothing worked), He tells us he doesn't know what it is and he is referring us to a dermatologist and an allergist.
I could've told you that considering I have 2 other children that dealt with the same thing except not as bad. Caitlyn seems to be the worst of all about it. She's scratched areas of her body so bad they bled! Ugh..poor baby. I cried yesterday just changing her poor bottom!
The dermatologist prescribed a cream that 10 minutes after applying made my baby scream for 45 minutes!!!! :( I called the doctor who so lovingly gave me her cell number and she prescribed something different-Thank you Jesus it will work.
By both the doctors recommendation and the dermatologists, she has to be in CLOTH diapers!! OMG...I have NEVER cloth diapered-EVER!! If any has any suggestions, please do so!! I do have a friend who is giving me a deal on a bunch of them, so that helps(and my MIL is buying them!!! Talk about a God thing!!)
Soooo...my poor T will have to wait until Monday to celebrate the big 12! He's so sweet, he said he just wanted his sister to feel better-what a great kid!
I did do 3 loads of laundry, but I think the rest of the laundry will have to wait until tomorrow..I am pooped and I really don't care to be honest if someone see's my real life..yes, laundry sits for days if I am too busy taking care of my babies, and yes, I will have a week to just buckle down and do it-but I find praying WHILE doing gets ALOT accomplished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On top of all that caous...I have my Grandmothers 90th Suprise birthday to finish the decorations and flowers for....Lord...give me more time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got through putting the NEW cream on the baby and it seems to be doing better..so Praise Report already! Please lift Caitlyn up that she will be completely healed in Jesus name! Jesus bore stripes on His back so that we wouldn't have to suffer!
Anywooo....on to spending time with the kiddos-we are gonna watch Kung Foo Panda..and I hope it's good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the new cream is working. We watched Kung Fu Panda...Loved it!
By the way...Jack Black was Po (Kung fu panda)...How do you like him now! LOL!

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com