Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lewa's Designs/giveaway




At Lewa's Designs, she has some really cool wall decals that are amazing! I scrolled through her gallery and found this:

Of course I was in love because that is my babies name (and they spelled it correctly-in my opinion!! And the birds to boot!! I love it!

So if you want to join in on the giveaway, just follow these directions!!

If you blog about Lewa's Designs, you will win your choice of a Medium Caterpillar Wall Decal, or Baby Swirly Bird Wall Decal or Baseball Wall Decal in the color of your choice. You can write whatever you want, just make sure to link to Lewa's Designs website (www.lewasdesigns.com) or etsy shop (www.lewasdesigns.etsy.com)AND if you add Lewa's Designs badge to your sidebar, you will receive your choice of TWO of those items! Seriously!!!! The badge is available on the Lewa's Designs blog. Once you've blogged about Lewa's Designs, send an email to contest@lewasdesigns.com with with a link to your blog post along with your choice of decal, color desired, name & mailing address.

On to happy shopping for me!

1 comment:

Erica ~ said...

Girl, at first glance I was thinking you move quick. Get the crib, paint the walls, through up the word art...man she really is superwoman....

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com