Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week too!


1. I so did not have a meltdown at the bowling alley because everyone was late...nope not me.
2. I did not do a walmart run at 10:00 because it was pj day at school today and the boys so do not sleep in their underwear. (that wouldn't be a pretty picture at school if they came lookin' like that!)
3. I did not leave the dishes in the sink last night only to find baby ants swarming everywhere (yes, gross...but I so would NOT do that)
4. I did not throw a major tantrum because I didn't want to watch another stinkin' basketball game, and I most certainly did not stomp upstairs and go directly to bed because he wasn't giving me my way...NOPE...not me!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Okay, the underwear thing is definitely the best!

Mama4Real said...

Are you my long lost twin? Ironman sleeps in his underoos too, he does have pj's, though, none of them really fit...because...well, he never wears them!

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com