NO fun until you're finished!
We are beginning the process of fixing up our house to sell.
Our first to do is: new ceramic tile in the kitchen. I can't believe the steal deal we got on it either! It was normally $1.59 a tile...multiply that with what we needed and it was going to be around $400.00 for all of it. We happened to go to Home depot the other Friday and found this tile for $0.20 cents a tile (Yes, folks, I am not exaggerating!)!!! We paid $50 bucks for ALL of the tile to do the kitchen, downstairs bathroom, pantry and coat closet!!! Unbelievable!!! That is totally a God thing!!
Hubby started his destructive renovations Monday and it's to my demise, I tell you! I have no dishwasher, staples in the floor I've had jabbed up my foot multiple times just today, a fridge and stove that are in the middle of the kitchen, and I've run out of trash bags! Ugh...home renovations.
I happen to ask when he thought he'd be finished at which time he responded "Do you want our whole tax return spent on this kitchen or can you be patient?"...UM...yea, I think I can shut my mouth for the time being!
Although, I will not be asking anyone over for the next few weeks until this tile work is done, I figured I'd share the before and after photos (ya know, when he is done) with all of yall! Aren't yall excited to share in my mess right now?!
So here are the befores:
Lovely floor...huh??
I know it will be great when he's done! He did our hardwood floors and they are beautiful...so this is going to be just as lovely! He's going to place them in a diamond pattern so the kitchen will appear bigger...selling point!
I'm getting excited about what God is doing and providing (just like the tile). It's going to be great...just a BIG CHANGE....that's needed. We want to be where God wants us-the right place.







1 comment:
Can't wait to see the floor all nice and tiled!
Post a Comment