1. Winter-I hate cold weather! I would rather be on a beach in Cali instead of this cold junk!
(this is where I'd rather be...)
2.Whole Wheat Pasta (or anything else whole wheat for that matter)-I am sick of you. I want good old Wonder Bread back in my diet....
3.Wife- I am becoming a better one day by day..
(plus...lovin' that man makes me so much better-He's so good to me!)
4.Waitress-I was one at Aunt Sarahs for a year-and I never eat there now.
5.Warm Weather-Oh how I long for you...Summer please come quickly..
6.Water-you have become my best friend over the last few days-espescially with lime!
7.Wii-I thought I'd love you-but you made me look fat as one of your Mii's, so we are in a love-hate relationship now. I'm not feeling the love.....
8. Window-I love my kitchen window, in the morning when the light comes in...
9.Worms-slimmy little suckers...yuck.
10.Wal-Mart-The one I live by is ghetto, with a capital G. That's all I'm sayin'
11.Washing Machine-I love you. I love that you are new and you get everything so clean!
(This is crazy for the girl who hates laundry!)
12.Waist-Let's just say that the Wii doesn't always lie.
13.Wonderful Conselor-Oh how I need you Lord, every day!
That's the W's in thirteen! Wont you join us?









2 comments:
So with you on that warm weather thing.. How do you play this game?
am I crazy---how did I miss you were playing along with Thursday Thirteen!?
you rock!!!
and you have 16 followers---now 17 bc I wasn't following you {my bad!}
Post a Comment