Today, I was reading this post and it felt so real to me. My parents and I haven't really spoken in years. I have been longing, praying that the day would come when it could be civil-that day hasn't come yet. I have blogged about it before here.
Ann was right, I need to look in a different light (dictionary.com states it's definition as something that makes things visible or affords illumination:) (you need to read her blog to understand-fore warning- I cried all the way through and the music just makes it even more dramatic, so turn your speakers on).
I still love them dearly, just can't bring myself to have the hurt and pain that usually comes along with it. But it does beg the question, does my mother see me in a different light? Does she think of me often? Does she wish to see her grandchildren? I'm unsure. I do however know that the God of this universe does and He can turn our situation around.
Another thing for me to get quiet and listen to Jesus about......
Frank Krahmer/Getty Images
Genesis 1:1-4
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.








1 comment:
glad you are enjoying the site. I'll have to check it out more often.
I believe He can & will restore your hurt heart & your relationship.
Praying for you & your mom.
Post a Comment