Monday, October 5, 2009

Um...who said it was going to be easy?

Obviously not me or my children! This is the hardest week yet! While homeschooling is still surviving....I'm really not. Ugh. This is rough. Let's just face it-I really didn't want to sign up for this. But God told me to do it, I just apperently didn't get the right memo-ya know the one where grace comes in?? Still waiting on that. No, really...for real. I'm struggling.
  I don't have that much trouble with 2 of the children, however, one of them insists on testing me lovingly doing everything I ask.. The baby seems to run the place in the early morning and Caitlynbug wants to share in the sticking her hands in the toilet game fun! Ah, the joys of being mom.
  What did I get myself into? Can you please explain, Jesus? No, really-don't laugh. Your not funny.

In all seriousness, this is a time where I'm going to do some serious praying, fasting and soaking up Camp meeting , since we will be taking a break from school to soak it all up! In the meantime, I'm going to seek His face to allow His grace! (otherwise, I'm going to go bonkers!)

1 comment:

Kasie said...

Sounds like Campmeeting is going to be right on time for ya.
Hang in there girl.

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com