When it gets quiet in this house, I hear Jesus better. When I become silent and He is allowed to speak-the world around me changes. I change. My situation changes. My marriage changes. My walk with Him changes. But only when I am quiet and allow Him to speak.
This week was Campmeeting at our church. A week full of different speakers who are willing to pour into us what they feel led to speak. And I am forever changed after this week.The devil tried to beat me up the week before, but God prevailed in the situation.
Whatever you are going through, please don't stop trusting, listening and getting quiet before Him. It will forever change you if you are willing.
Another post to come about Campmeeting soon. But until then, I'm gonna get quiet more often.
Park City Utah
4 years ago








2 comments:
enjoy your quietness.......awe so peaceful ;)
Love you~
So true!
I'M WILLING
I'm grateful to have God loving, serving friends in my life like you!
Glad you're feeling better.
Can't wait to read your next campmeeting post.
love you!
Post a Comment