Yes, it has been rough the last week. I have had my pity party-now it is time to move on. I shouldn't let it get to me so much. Thanks to Lainey-Painey for giving me the WORD to focus on-Thanks!!
Yesterday was better, today is quiet. It's what I needed. I got the kids off to school with hubby and went back to bed. Caitlyn and I slept until 10!! It was so what I needed! I am having a quiet time with piano music playing, sitting with coffee in one hand and babies snack in the other-keeping her quite as a mouse-or trying to atleast. She's still got scratching going on...
I am looking forward to a couple weeks when hubby and I leave town for a conference that we are sooooo excited about! I can't wait! I could pack my bags right now! We are taking the two girls with us-the boys will stay with family-so it's kinda a getaway. Chris' Mom and Step-Dad may come along, they have completely set plans in stone, so we'll see.
Off to relax....hope you will too!
Park City Utah
4 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment