First off I’m not the writer type so if there are misspellings or grammar issues just move on. I will just call it creative spelling and grammar article. I look at my wife’s blog about once a week and I can say it’s very helpful. It usually will give me direction if I need to buy flowers or something to cheer her up and also even if I need to say sorry for something I didn’t realize I did that hurt her. So since it’s her birthday I figure I better step up to the plate and share how valuable she is to me. Here lately she has talk about how good I am but just like most people know behind every good man is an even greater woman. I know this is a new season for us and I can’t wait to see what next. I can only say this because with the love we have together it doesn’t matter what happens we will be together. She is my best friend, she is my love, and she is my little lady. I see at times where she gives so much to make other happy that I hope I can do the same for her. She is a treasure that the Lord has given me. Now I do know that without Jesus this would not be possible, because he is love and love is what keeps this all together. At times here lately I have not been able to show her my love with material thing like I have and the past which has made me open up to her in a more personal and intimate level to show my love and how much I care. So in some ways I think this has been a blessing because it has drawn us closer together. I can honestly say that nothing is this world can create the happiness we have together. The closer I draw to the Lord it feels the closer he draws us together. So without saying anymore I love you my little lady…
Love Chris
Park City Utah
4 years ago







6 comments:
that was so so so so sweet!
Very Sweet!
How beautiful! So very sweet!!!!
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
How sweet. What a guy?!?!?
Wow, Chris...To all the men who might read this..now you really have to step it up, smile.
What a sweet, sweet hubby!
Post a Comment