Monday, January 26, 2009

Not in the Mood.

This past week was well, painful, rough and I don't want to relive it AT ALL!!! I am cranky, on my period (which I hadn't had in 5 months-sorry TMI!!), and just plain NOT IN THE MOOD for any drama!!!
Between taking care of some "business" I really didn't want to deal with-but felt like God needed me to do it. Then, I had to stitch up some details with some upcoming events with Zoe that needed to be confirmed.
On top of all that, Caitlyn in the ER was just not what any of us needed. Let's just say the sleep was minimum and I need to catch up!
Today is back to life (work/cleaning/laundry/attempt at sleep) as usual.
I am excited about the upcoming events that Zoe has planned!! We are in the planning stages of a Women's tea day, a "GIGI, God's Little Princess" Day, and a few other things under me and my "Girls" sleeves.
It's a lot to do-but when it all comes together, it's so much fun! In the meantime...I'm gonna go rest....I am looking a little (no makeup, in my husbands boxers, no shower) rough!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Taylor said...

aww...sorry you had a rough week...hopeing your feeling more encouraged!

holy experience

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com