In the quest to find the perfect outfit, invitation and so on..I have already purchased the prettiest tutu and I'm getting ready to order a personalized onesie and bloomer set!! I can't wait!
I've also been trying to order a perfect purple bow to go along with it! What a chore it's been. I really don't want to have to trapes down to the ONE store in the city that has bows for little girls! So to my suprise, I have found an online place called The Crafty Moms! They have all kinds of great bows and headbands. Thank goodness for internet!
Bow Picture from the cute bows they make at CraftyMoms!! Isn't it cute! You'll just have to order some for yourself!!
Any ideas for a theme where the birthday girl is in a cute purple tutu and her pretty purple bow?? BESIDES ballet?? Let me know!
Picture from Hannahs Tutu's! I seem to love them!!







5 comments:
Those are soo cute! Let's see a theme...well you could just make it a Whimsical mixture of sorts...
So cute!! Oh that first birthday party is so much fun!!! Good luck in your planning... can't wait to see how it turns out!
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
Very sweet. You could always add a tiara & do a princess party. Ummm, butterfly & dragonfly party. OK so butterflys & dragonflys don't where tutus but they flutter around like a balerina. Ummm... I'm outta ideas. Sorry. I'm sure it's going to be wonderful though! I can't believe she's almost 1!!!
Oh, that tutu & bloomers!
I need a little girl.
That's all there is to it.
Ahh Robin thanks for showing that your cute tutu is on its way I saw you on my blog and I didnt post a sneak peak on it last night I finished orders about 2am and boxed and dropped but its on its way and I bet it arrives by Saturday if not Monday!
Post a Comment