***UPDATE**
Last night was awful. Caitlyn barely slept-she could barely breath with all the goop coming out her poor nose and she had another awful breakout. So, I took Caitlyn to the doctor today. She has an ear infection in her left ear and a yeast infection in her pant AND she is having a really bad allergic reaction. They gave an antibiotic and said to give benadryl. Here we go again???
She just got a short nap and is resting comfortably after I drugged her (ya know..with what the doc gave-). Now off to a meeting. What fun!!
Well, forgive me if in this post, I just lay it all out there. The last 3 days have been a blur....(Hmmmpf)
I have managed to deal with 2 absolutely disgusting runny, green noses of the two prettiest girls on the planet (yes, I, of course, am partial). I have started with a really, really sore throat-at which time I decided I was staying in my pjs all day. That should have been good. But, stepping over piles of laundry overspilling into my hallway-just didn't fit my mood too well either. Plus, the phone rang every 10 minutes!!!
Yesterday was a total-well, just a story I refuse to tell-EVER!! That didn't help my mood going into today.
Then, today continues and I get a call from school, I need to pick up T-he didn't get a paper signed...ugh...hubby went and got him.
(and this is the part where I vent...be very aware) I am so sick of everyone pointing the finger at me as a parent-I'm not perfect. The kids not perfect, but I thought we were making progress-apparently not enough for some I'd rather not tell there names, at least at the moment.
THEN, I get a call just a few moments ago from a parent in Pres' class-"The teacher said that my child and your child were fighting over a crayon. Can you see if you're son took my son's crayon or the other way around?" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
(ok...just for note-kids will be kids and they will fight over crayons, but to me, it's kinda like spilled milk-why are we crying over it???)
For clarification-Pres says it was his crayon and the other boy (his name starts with a P also) thought it was his. So there-I hope it makes the other mom feel better.
Ok, Ok...I am moody here. I am quite upset and I am ready for the week to end. I need some chocolate!!! Ok, Ok...I am really moody!!! I just want to scream-I want to take all the laundry (except for the girls pretty dresses-and well-my cute clothes) and burn it!!! ok..ok..a little dramatic.
But I did say I was going to tell you what is going on in my head...oh well...tomorrow shall be better! (Atleast that is what I am praying for)
P.s.....I know you guys have had days like this! I really wanna believe I am not the only one that screams in her head!
Park City Utah
4 years ago







2 comments:
Oh my goodness. I can't believe you actually got that call. too funny. You're a great mom... I'm actually pretty sure you are an official super mom!
Ok so today must be The day! I too am still in my pj's. Sweet girl..woke up a few times last night (sore throat, tummy hurt etc) I woke up 10 times to pee! Argh! Then this morning I was late getting breakfast and ...guess what..I up chucked the two cheese puffs I'd eaten to hold me over. I too, have twenty loads of laundry, only what's my excuse..there's only 4..wait no 5...of us..although the youngest obviously hasn't contributed to the laundry pile..I'm praying that God will find us a house like by the end of this month..I want my bed back...my nice comfy, pillow top bed (mom and dad prefer firm matresses)...and I feel horrible for complaining...Can we have a girls day!?
Post a Comment